"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
Interesting that it has a name. He should add a 5th. You sometimes have to be historically inaccurate to avoid confusion. The Spartacus miniseries on Encore or Starz, was very historically accurate. Impressively so. Except thumb's down was used for Kill Him instead of Drop Your Weapons (don't kill him). I figured they just did not want the confusion.
Interesting that it has a name.
ReplyDeleteHe should add a 5th. You sometimes have to be historically inaccurate to avoid confusion.
The Spartacus miniseries on Encore or Starz, was very historically accurate. Impressively so.
Except thumb's down was used for Kill Him instead of Drop Your Weapons (don't kill him).
I figured they just did not want the confusion.
Ok, that's news to me, too.
DeleteTiffanys are bad enough, but don't get me started on Brandi or Cherie or worst of all, Megan.
ReplyDeleteOh wait, maybe I should watch the linked video before commenting...
A coin operated holy water dispenser is just the thing to fill that dull corner in my study.
ReplyDeleteSomehow, I tend to think it would be filled with something besides holy water.
DeleteFair point. My ideas on sacred fluids are unlikely to be fully congruent with Vatican doctrine.
Delete