Saturday, July 18, 2026

The Founding Fathers: Ok, tell us why we went to all that bother again?

"Dems Find An Even Worse Candidate to Replace Graham Platner".

8 comments:

  1. I reiterate: Good God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maine donks need good health insurance to deal with their injuries due to their incessant face plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At some point, even brainwashed fools have to look at the chitshow and say, I'm out.
    At least, you'd think that.
    As my first boss was wont to say, "How many times do I have to tell you? Don't think?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either they're applying an intense guilt trip to the voters - 'How can you not vote for a candidate who makes such a lousy pretence at being a member of the opposite sex?' - or they just want to lose.
    I find this dilemma arising more and more often, these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Whatever you did to appease the gods of online comment, Paco, it's working. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Actually, I don't think I fixed anything until I made some changes pertaining to third-party cookies. Before that, I tried posting several times and the comments wouldn't publish.

      Delete
  5. At what point will the overlap of the Venn diagram showing the Dimocrat party's two fastest growing wings, the islamo wing and the lgbt/trans wing, reach critical mass and go nuclear.

    Probably right around the time of the 2028 Dimocrat national convention, I would guess.

    ReplyDelete