"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
Sunday, July 19, 2026
There are few things more pathetic than withered old Democrats trying to update their radical credentials
Wait, they aren't already impeaching him? Talk about a buried lede, I assumed they were impeaching him already but I had missed the announcement. And yes, I know it's a GOP Congress, your point?
Nah, 'Ashley' and the other people in that Maine debate are just what the Dimocrats brought in to make Kamala/Kamala and AOC look like top notch candidates in 2028.
Wait, they aren't already impeaching him?
ReplyDeleteTalk about a buried lede, I assumed they were impeaching him already but I had missed the announcement.
And yes, I know it's a GOP Congress, your point?
Off topic, but about that er, person, I suppose, running to replace Platner...
ReplyDeletehttps://x.com/SwipeWright/status/2078930342895816815
Nah, 'Ashley' and the other people in that Maine debate are just what the Dimocrats brought in to make Kamala/Kamala and AOC look like top notch candidates in 2028.
Delete