Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bigfoot Hoax

Two men hiking in Georgia claim to have discovered Bigfoot, but the whole thing turned out to be a hoax. A blurry picture of what the two men said was a Bigfoot carcass was submitted for analysis to Paco Labs. Our state-of-the-art, high resolution photo enhancement technology indicates that the object in the photo was not really a dead Sasquatch, but a very-much-alive, though addle-pated, liberal reporter.

Update: Several commenters are complaining about ocular damage and psychological trauma as a result of that photo I linked to. I extend my heartfelt apologies and suggest that a peek at these hooters will have a tonic effect.

9 comments:

Cris said...

Aaaahh! My eyes! My eyes!

Anonymous said...

I bet that DNA testing will confirm that's Bigfoot as well.

Paco said...

Sorry, Cris; I should have posted a warning.

RJ: That's what I'm thinking, too.

Anonymous said...

OMG I jumped back 5 feet from my computer screen! You've solved my Halloween celibrity costume dilemma, though. Thanks!

RebeccaH said...

Dear God. Paco! A little warning next time, please!

Minicapt said...

Yes, but when Bigfoot young, hubba-hubba!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Olympic-size Saturday night buzz-kill. Must. Drink. More. Beer.

Anonymous said...

Crap. I ought to have known better than to click. That's it, I'm off to find margaritas.

Lots and lots of margaritas. Thank God I'm down in Southern Cal right now so just walking down any random street is likely to provide plenty of eye candy. If that doesn't drive the image away it's going to take bleach.

But first, ogling plus margaritas.

mythusmage said...

Having seen the real thing, I have no desire to see the hoax. Liberal reporters, as reporters, just don't exist.