Friday, February 13, 2009

Assortment

1) Rodger Thomas says that Michael Moore would like to hear from us.

2) Judd Gregg: “Hey! This really is a a crap sandwich!”

3) Arts & Ammo can help you fortify yourself against the advent of a stimulus victory

4) Captain Heinrichs sends a link to the very appropriately-named Car Lust Blog; the piece featured in the link pertains to the classic Hudson Hornet. I saw one at an auto show in Richmond once – gleaming black with gold trim, souped-up engine, like new – and only the presence of Mrs. Paco prevented me from offering my house in exchange for it.

5) Tim Blair has an excellent column on the Victoria wildfires.

6) El Campeador has a plan for when they close Gitmo.

5 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Far from declining to eat a crap sandwich, Senator Gregg back-pedaled spectacularly, as he did not want to be one of the rats trapped in the hold of a sinking ship. Let the Democrats own this entire mess.

Anonymous said...

The Captain, I forgot to give him credit. I believe it was he, that sent me that shot.

Still laugh my butt off.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Judd Gregg, now I'll be keeping an eye out for his plans for 2012.

Anonymous said...

The Democrats have lain the groundwork for their own downfall. Failing to suborn the GOP, and then arrogantly deriding them for their stand against the madness, they now stand naked to the consequences of their doomed policy.

Damned if those old Greek playwrights weren't on to something.

TW: smoth: What the Democrats think they are until you check the details...

Anonymous said...

Well put.

I think the-don't have time to read this because we have to get the stimulus out but we can wait for a few days while the One is bipping around Chicago-will have consequences in and of itself.