Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pelosi Explains



Listen, you mugs. When I said that the CIA never briefed me about water-boarding, then said that, well, yeah, they mentioned it, but didn't explain the details, then said, well, actually, they did tell me what it was, but I thought that they hadn't used it yet, but were talking about the future (which, if I found out later it was being used, I would've opposed it, for sure), what I really meant to say was that I have no idea what the CIA told me 'cuz when they were briefing me, they secretly slipped some memory-lapse pills into my cup of green tea.

What's that, wise-ass? How do I know? 'Cuz Valerie Plame told me, that's how I know. Anyway, I don't have time for this distraction anymore; there's real problems I got to work on, like...um...

Oh, look! Over there! A health-care crisis!

Update: Linked by Anorak.

1 comment:

JeffS said...

Oh, look! Over there! A health-care crisis!.

52% of America has the "Oooo! Shiny!!" syndrome.