Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monday Movie

I’m inaugurating a new weekly feature that will highlight clips from some of my favorite movies. I’ll embed the video when it’s available; otherwise – as is the case today – I’ll link directly to YouTube.

Today I’ve got a video clip from one of my favorite Bob Hope movies, My Favorite Brunette (1947). In this scene, Hope (as baby photographer Ronny Jackson) is trying to talk his neighbor Alan Ladd (private eye Sam McCloud) into letting him be his partner.

2 comments:

bruce said...

One of my favourite Bob Hope movies too, Paco. Still haven't quite got what Alan Ladd was doing in there though - the man who tackled Sophia Loren to the ground in Boy on a Dolphin, aaaah...

Paco said...

Bruce: Alan Ladd appeared in several noir classics, including This Gun for Hire and The Blue Dahlia.