Monday, June 18, 2012

Ok, panic!

John Sununu provides an excellent brief summary of the Obama administration’s travails. One particularly amusing quote:
Grilled last week before a Senate Committee, [Eric] Holder awkwardly proclaimed, “I heard the White House press officer say yesterday that the president has absolute confidence in me.” The only thing that could have made that statement more damning would be if the president had tweeted it.
Haw!

Speaking of Holder, the National Border Control Council, which represents “all 17,000 of the agency’s nonsupervisory agents”, has a little favor to ask of the Attorney General.

2 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I wonder if it has occurred to Obama that he might not get those 17,000 agent votes if Holder is allowed to stay on. Of course, at this point he might figure he's not going to get them anyway.

rinardman said...

“I heard the White House press officer say yesterday that the president has absolute confidence in me.”

"I heard" = there's a rumor