Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
She scares me more than Humungus.
ReplyDeleteThat smile... chilling!
Now that's a movie I'd like to see.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, it could be much better than the last two Mad Max movies.
OT, but I would like to see a review of the Odyssey that tells me if it's a good movie or a bad movie based on entertainment value and not politics.
I mean, how many Hollywood movies are true to the book? To expect anything else is just ignorant.
V, heard there was a tornado making a mess up in Kentucky. Wasn't near you, was it?
ReplyDeleteThe closest it came was about 20 miles north according to the warnings. It was mostly up by interstate 64, I'm south of that.
DeleteLiving in a holler, unless the tornado starts in the holler I bet it wouldn't affect me. It's a very narrow hollow.