I'll be looking for a big drop in Chicago's crime figures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
Those signs are the proper size to hang targets on at the range.
ReplyDeletePity they're being wasted on CTA trains.
This reminds me of the time a long-winded director at my agency decided to read one of his speeches into the record at a Board meeting. I got hold of an online copy of the speech, ran it through a word count app, and the thing was literally longer than the U.S. constitution. (not including the amendments). I printed out the speech and took the individual pages to the range, then I brought them back to work to show a few select friends what the groups looked like with different types of ammo (I even managed, by accident of course, to dot a couple of his 'i's' A good time was had by all.
DeleteThis is why the violence keeps happening, because liberal white do-gooders think tsking and telling people to not be naughty is doing something useful.
ReplyDeleteI guess if they admitted to themselves that a lot of these people are feral, they'd feel obligated to condemn themselves as racists.
DeleteGiven that
ReplyDeleteGiven that a quarter of Cook County is illiterate, they might have more success with less textual messages.
Stick figure with a knife under a red circle with a slash. That sort of thing.
https://www.illinoispolicy.org/1-in-5-illinois-adults-is-illiterate-but-its-1-in-4-in-cook-county/
Haw! You're right about that.
DeleteIt's just so sadly funny how happy and proud those two are putting up their useless signs.
ReplyDelete