Happy...uh....World Rabies Day!
And the winner of the World Rabies Day Poster Girl contest, for the third year in a row, is:
"Remember: my bite is worse than my bark."
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
Happy...uh....World Rabies Day!
And the winner of the World Rabies Day Poster Girl contest, for the third year in a row, is:
She actually tried to set up a group visit to the Insane Lesbian Mask Bar in MA, but it was scrubbed. Whether it was because the bar's fans thought it would bring even more unwelcome attention, or the bar's opponents thought it would help the bar I have no clue.
ReplyDeleteYa know, I can never remember her name, but I never forget her face.
ReplyDeleteAny advice on how I can reverse that?
Imagine being the people who keep voting and revoting for that.
ReplyDeleteHow çan you do that?
How, indeed. I have said on more than one occasion (for example, in regard to Jerry Nadler) words to this effect: "Look. I know you people are liberals and you're going to keep electing liberals. But do they have to be slobs and clowns?"
Delete