Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sunday funnies

 









Evaluation: true.

Robbers are getting smarter and faster.


Mitch Hedberg wants to be a race car passenger.

Pretty near-sighted, there, grandpa.


Even marriage counselors sometimes reach the limit of their patience.



I guess Germans do have a sense of humor; I'm just not sure I get it.




From Power Line's The Week in Pictures.









5 comments:

  1. Liberals/Chickens
    As that other meme says, they're the same picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aide pushes cart through Halls of Congress yelling 'Bring out your dead!'

    Mitch McConnell: "I'm not dead yet!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitch* does offer some pearls of wisdom ... ...


    *: Just to be clear, Mitch Hedberg, not McConnell. The Turtle has no wisdom to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitch's staffers say he's not dead yet.
    I did not realize I was that much of a redneck.
    I don't like spiders but I leave the outside ones alone. I told my landscaper to leave black snakes alone, but kill the copperheads when he asked.
    Of course, ignoring the gunfire in the area is definitely location-dependent. In Tempe, I knew it was gangers a mile or two away in Mesa, in KY, it's my beighbors.
    Or me I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Why, not to worry. Sounds like Veeshir just playing around with his grenade launcher".

      I do so wish I had a place in the country.

      Delete