1) Don Surber fact-whips Obama senseless.
2) Ten historical mysteries, via The Scribbler’s Pen.
3) If you’re going to jail, you’re already looking at an awful experience, so do yourself a favor: don’t make it worse.
4) Also, if you’re already in jail, doing light time at a minimum security facility, the same thing goes: don’t make it worse (H/T to friend and commenter, Mojo).
5) I drink lots and lots of espresso. If you’re fond of the genuine café cubano, Marta at Babalú shows you how to do it up right.
6) One begins to wonder: does T. Boone Pickens really believe in the efficacy of wind power, or is he just talking up a bad investment? Conceptually, wind power sounds like a great idea, and it may actually be; but I’m concerned that the usual suspects are going to flog it as an excuse to avoid drilling for oil (which, in fairness to Pickens, is not, I believe, an argument he has made).
7) ”A little vegemite on your platypus fritters, luv?”
Update: Friend and commenter Retread draws attention to another Don Surber post on matters environmental.