Update: Commenter Jeff pens an open letter to failed presidential candidate, John McCain:
Dear Senator McCain:
I voted for you because you were the only alternative to Obama. I went from holding my nose to voting for you because you selected Governor Palin as your VP.
But I see that you are back to your old tricks, the primary reason why I was going to hold my nose. So let me point something out:
You lost the election, in some part because you refused to call Obama on his associates (e.g., Reverend "G*****n America" Wright). This does not give you the moral high ground on any matter.
Therefore, I suggest that you STFU.
* * * *
1) It's sanctimonious crap like this that explains why I am not exactly devastated by the election results.
2) Peter Fitzgerald (no relation to Patrick): the unsung hero of the Blagojevich take-down.
3) The Northeast U.S. has succumbed to the relentless assault of global warming. Mark Steyn's blue fingers tap out a dispatch from the frozen trenches.
4) Superheroes ain't what they used to be.
5) Paco World News has an exclusive photograph of Blogojevich's pay-to-play senate negotiations being busted by the Feds...