Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Assortment

1) Well, I guess now that we’ve signed on to trillions of dollars in government funding, we’ve got all the bases covered. Right?

2) Guess who gets the blame when the stimulust fails? As if you didn’t know!

3) Hey, I didn’t know this was in the stimulus bill. But then, neither did Arlen Specter, and he voted for the thing (Putz!)

4) If we absolutely have to have Democrats, why can't they all look like this?

5) Confound it! I typed up a bit today featuring an interesting argument on the subject of the stimulus bill between Obama and his gentleman's gentleman (a Haitian immigrant whom I have named Gustave Napoleon Toussaint D'Orleans) and forgot to e:mail it to myself. Oh, well. Be sure to catch it tomorrow evening.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Ya, shore, you betcha! Actually, my brother is already seeing the signs of this; his pension fund is playing shenanigans with his annual pension, and is trying to reduce it through some loop hole.

2) How else? The Dhimmicrats are still bashing Bush. He and the other Rethuglicans will be their boogey monster(s) for at least another generation.

3) Meh, socialized medicine. I'd rather be treated by a witch doctor than managed by a numbskull bureaucrat.

4) WOOF!

5) :-D

Paco said...

Jeff: I know it's early in the Obama administration, but I think I'm about ready to name him the worst president of all time.

richard mcenroe said...

You know, it only costs us a trillion if we leave this piece of crap in place.

2010 is coming. Hang this rotting pelican around the neck of every Democrat up for election.

TW: drangma: No one likes an emo Valkyrie...

Anonymous said...

Paco, I recall that Jimmy Carter took a couple months before he had as many screw ups as Obama in the past few weeks.

Given that Carter was at least a governor before he hit the White House, we can safely say that experience as a community organizer doesn't translate well to the Presidency.

Anonymous said...

So, A Gutful of Napoleon Terminated D'email?
Zis episode, mon ami, est tres abominable.
Vous et le Berm!
Ve avait le next installement avec trepidation.

Paco said...

Blogstrop: Clever fellow!

RebeccaH said...

I can see why comedians aren't making jokes about Obama. The sheer incompetence is just too stunning.