1) It’s bad enough that she’s probably one of the most obnoxious and ignorant members of Congress; so I guess the corruption is just the icing on the cake.
2) Jules Crittenden sees an opportunity for Republicans.
3) Spot the Dog at Tizona salutes The Cowboy Way.
4) Screaming Lunatic has a choice quote from the great P.J. O’Rourke.
5) Some rich, red meat, hot off the grill, from No Sheeples Here! (H/T: Right Wing Nation).
6) John at Powerline explains why exploiting a crisis is kind of like grabbing a tiger by the tail.
7) A floor-sweeping doff of my cavalier’s hat to Robert McCain for linking my previous post on Chris Matthews. I’m pretty sure that’s how Michelle Malkin must have found it.
8) I don’t know much about art, but I know what stinks. For example, check out the Bad Paintings of Barack Obama web site (H/T: Moonbattery). Here’s my personal “favorite”:
Smurf and Change!
Update: By the way, I should have a new installment of "Che's Bolivian Diaries - The Lost Episodes" ready early next week, so stay tuned!