1) “That bleating boy of a treasury secretary” – Camille Paglia (via Ed Morrissey at Hot Air). Bonus: More Paglia, plus Don Surber.
2) kae says, “When [Obama] bowed for the king I think he was facing the wrong way.”
3) Blue Crab Boulevard brings us the disturbing news of foreign hacking of the U.S. electric grid.
4) Monique Stewart puzzles over the importance that Americans seem to attach to being liked by Euroweenies.
5) I guess this is Obama’s response to the Bobby Jindal threat.
6) A fascinating glossary of obscure terms from Theo.
7) An amazing coincidence discovered by Doug Ross (H/T: Ed Driscoll).
8) Is human evolution speeding up?
I tend to think not...
(H/T: Hot Air)
Update: An absolute must-read from Humberto Fontova on the disgraceful groveling of the Congressional Black Caucus in Cuba.