1) The road to hell is, indeed, paved with good intentions, as Dambiso Moyo points out in this interview on the topic of aid to Africa.
2) George Orwell’s Animal Farm was rejected for publication by T.S. Eliot of all people.
3) An impressive rant by Beldar on the pusillanimity of Obama’s foreign policy (this rant is fully endorsed by Paco Enterprises).
4) Republicans in congress are having to use Google to determine where the stimulus money is going (H/T: Betsy’s Page).
5) Dan Collins reports on an intriguing Washington murder mystery.
6) Am I the only one who secretly wanted the bully to beat the crap out of Opie ?
7) More on Obama’s pizza party from Pundit and Pundette.
Update: Haw! Henry Waxman, "the Phantom of Congress".