More links to blogs run by graduates of Tim Blair’s Comment Academy.
1) Richard McEnroe at Three Beers Later has some expoit commentary on bank accountin’; youse mugs’ll loin sump’n.
2) Boy on a Bike has a man-friendly, question-and-answer-type recipe for what actually looks like a pretty tasty dessert. You won’t see prose like this in standard recipes:
Question - can I use that spray stuff in a can?
Answer - what do I care? Just grease the tray! Use your fingers! Work that stuff all over the tray!
3) Swampwoman at A1A gets into the Tea Party spirit.
4) Let Shadowlands be your guide to better relations with the Religion of Peace.
5) Nilk of Tizona takes issue with the drooling press concerning Michelle Obama’s status as a fashion model.
6) Mr. Bingley argues, convincingly, that when it comes to evaluating Ward Churchill’s value as a human being, one has a right to expect change back from one’s dollar.
7) El Campeador spots a marketing failure.
8) Pixie Place laments the coming shortage of this great Easter gift.
9) TimT ponders the existential meaning of jobs.
10) I’m not sure how I missed this, but Spot the Dog tells you how you can uncover your inner professional wrestler (my wrestling name, interestingly, is Disco Slaughter).
11) A heartwarming tribute to true friendship, Aussie style, at kae's.