Blair’s Law has just been proved for the umpteenth time.
And while we’re on the subject of the Great Blog Father, let’s see what the Blairites are up to these days.
1) Three Beers Later places Charles Gibson and ABC News in context.
2) Mr. Bingley hails a new Florida law.
3) That Florida law comes too late to placate Andrea Harris, who has pulled up stakes and moved to the great Commonwealth of Virginia.
4) An enviro-car that certainly looks the part from Shadowlands.
5) TimT is determined not to be just another face in the crowd.
6) Oops! Sorry about those jihads, everybody. Angus Dei at Tizona reveals a few, er, historical inconsistencies in the Koran.
7) Boy on a Bike continues to make me yearn for a book from him on cycling.