1) Big Lizards justly honors Beldar for his excellent, yet succinct, diagnosis of the Obama administration.
2) Mark Steyn continues to bat 1.000.
3) Pundit & Pundette cull a highly questionable anecdote from the load of blather that the President delivered in a speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.
4) Richard McEnroe says beer is better than wine. I am swayed by his logic.
5) I find myself disagreeing with George Will more frequently these days than in the past; however, I sure hope he's right about this.