1) Lloyd Marcus spots racism - among black people.
2) The Archdiocese of Miami is reviving Operation Pedro Pan to bring Haitian orphans to the United States. The original plan saved over 14,000 Cuban children in the 1960s; I hope it can save even more kids now. Swampie has a report on the horrible conditions and the aid efforts in Haiti.
3) A special inquiry directed to Boy on a Bike: what do you think of this thing?
4) Gaffamaniac Martha Coakley strikes again. By the way, here’s a great visual symbol of her campaign from Red Mass Group:
5) Mark Steyn attempts to get his arms around the Scott Brown phenomenon (or would it be more accurate to refer to it as the Martha Coakley phenomenon?)