Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stacy and Smitty at CPAC (Video!)

Stacy McCain and Smitty discuss the importance of keeping it real at CPAC (Smitty, by the way, is the one who looks like a lawyer for Murder, Inc.; Stacy puts me in mind of Pittsburgh Phil Strauss).

Update: Smitty - the T.S. Eliot of the cybersphere - is also posting a series, The Protocols of the Elders of Cthulhu (I refuse to ever try to spell that word again). And yeah, I know, I know; H.P. Lovecraft. The Eliot allusion is based on Smitty's possession of a large store of literary, historical and mythic knowledge.

3 comments:

smitty1e said...

Is there any little sorta favor I could do for ya?

Paco said...

No, no. Heh. I'm just fine, thanks.

SwampWoman said...

Sheesh, Paco, you shoulda asked for Rahm Emmanuel to clean off the driveways (and maybe take the hairdryer to the rest of the gutters).