Friday, March 26, 2010

Gold Mine!

The thing that really stands out in the kerfuffle between David Frum and the American Enterprise Institute is this: Frum was making $100,000 a year for doing essentially nothing. Well, until AEI got tired of shelling out that kind of jack for his non-productivity.

So, I’m thinking this think tank business must be pretty lucrative. I mean, it’s not so much like hard work as it is simply reaching out and raking the stuff in. And the overhead must be pretty low; all you need are a few brains and some tanks to put them in, right?

Therefore, I’m going to start my own think tank. I want something that will really cover the political spectrum, so I figure it’ll have me...



Lance Burri...



And Andrew Sullivan...



It'll be just like printing money (only, you know, legal).

3 comments:

JeffS said...

I'm not so sure that the abnormal brain is yours, Paco. It looks more like something inside David Brooks's noggin.

mojo said...

"Abbie something... I see."

Minicapt said...

Abby Roads, ... and proof that Paul did Die.

Cheers