Monday, June 14, 2010

Jerry Brown can’t think and jog at the same time

Truth to tell, he’s been known to experience synaptic misfires while not jogging, too. But, thanks to this Daily Caller piece, this is the first time I’ve heard him admit that exercising loosens his cerebral wiring.

Brown, of course, recently compared Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman to Hitler’s propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. “’Goebbels invented this kind of propaganda. He took control of the whole world,’ Brown is quoted as saying. Brown went on to say he believes Whitman wants to be the first female president.” One of Brown’s handlers later said that “It was jogging talk taken out of context.”

Brown, presumably, was hopping on one foot while the other was planted firmly in his mouth. Another good reason why I don’t jog (the other reason is that when I jog, my cigarette keeps going out).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get the urge to exercise. I usually take a nap, till the feeling passes. - paraphrased...Erma Bombeck, or possibly Phyllis Diller?

Most people I know who used the same substances during the 60's and 70's as Moonbeam have grown up to become productive members of society. Jobs, families, education - even the ability to run and talk at the same time. So maybe he's just kinda stupid all around?

Paco said...

PC: to tell you the truth, when I heard Brown was running for governor, I was surprised. I didn't even know he was still alive.

JeffS said...

Brown was elected Attorney General of California a while back. This says much about California voters, none of it good.

Minicapt said...

This would be for his third term as governor ...

Cheers

mojo said...

As somebody said, "Every time I feel the urge to jog, I sit down and have a smoke until it goes away."

Anonymous said...

Any inspiration to exercise is usually interrupted by intense craving for BBQ...and roasted white corn...and peach cobbler...crab,shrimp,lobster,
scallops/oysters....

Most people don't know that Moonbeam is illegally serving as the California Attorney General. The liberal judge who dismissed the lawsuit on a technicality should be...well, I need go no further. California would be officially done if Brown is elected. Pray for us.

Deborah Leigh