Tuesday, September 7, 2010

President Bow-Wow

President Obama claims that people are talking about him like he's a dog.

If you say so, Spike!



You ain't nothing but a hound dog
Been snoopin' round my door
You ain't nothing but a hound dog
Been snoopin' round my door
You can wag your tail
But I ain't gonna feed you no more

You told me you was high class
I could see through that
You told me you was high class
I could see through that
And baby I know
You ain't no real cool cat

Update: "Be fair," says Richard McEnroe.

8 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I hope all those people who voted for this whiney, self-pitying little bitch are happy.

Uh oh, did I just compare B. O. to a dog?

Yojimbo said...

Yes, I think you did Mrs. H.


*Fibeluer*

It was the word verification thingy. Sounds more high faluttin' than degenerate liar.

Anonymous said...

As usual Obama displays his self-centeredness. They aren't talking about him. It's about the other BO. Proof is that as they say, "That dog cain't hunt." Hey wait...neither can Bo.

Deborah Leigh

richard mcenroe said...

Who kicked the dog out?

GOP! GOP! GOP!

Who kicked the dog out?

GOP! GOP! GOP!

I can hear it being sung at sporting events all around the country...

Paco said...

Richard: Outstanding!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Richard! Now I won't cringe every time I hear that stupid thing, I'll just change the words!

"Fibeluer" - I like that, Yojimbo. With your definition, it fits so well. Hey, The Liberal Media and Politicians are constantly changing existing words to mean what THEY want them to mean, why can't our side make some new ones in response?

bruce said...

'...and a bow wow to you too.'

Tell 'em, Big Mama!

bingbing said...

I dunno. Maybe he should channel Jimi Hendrix for advive.