Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunday Funnies

Some of my favorite video remixes feature Jack Webb as Sgt. Friday reading the riot act to a hapless real-life chump. In this video at Are We Lumberjacks?, Eric Holder gets the treatment (Webb starts his spiel at around 1:06).

Ruby Slippers has a Chuck Norris get-out-the-vote video (so if I were you, I'd, you know, get out and vote).

And the correct response to Democrats who claim to have become born-again fiscal conservatives is something like this...



Update: Barry Poppins...

6 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Put me in the Skeptical Dog column.

Plus, I can't watch Eric Holder and his weasely raionalizations in a video clip without thinking that if I ever saw him on the street, I'd have to punch him in his lying face. It's a private fantasy of mine.

Paco said...

Rebecca: I'm pretty sure that fantasy isn't uniquely your own.

Anonymous said...

Paco says it may not be JUST yours, Rebecca and I posit that it may be a VERY widespread, but unmentionable hallucination.

RebeccaH said...

Well, good. At least there are three of us out there who can give Eric Holder pause when he considers a morning constitution... Oops, did I say the "C" word?

JeffS said...

Rebecca, I'm pretty sure that Holder is thinking of the Constitution during his morning/noon/evening constitution....in the other sense of the phrase.

Merilyn said...

Love the picture of the dog, is he up for re-election?
If I was over there I would vote for him.
[If this comes up twice don't blame me the security thingy came on].