Thursday, December 9, 2010

There’s something about Berkeley, California…

…that makes me glad I live on the other side of the continent.

On the other hand, what a great social laboratory it is, a giant Petri dish of ideological toxins. Having studied leftist political beliefs for many years, as well as modes of attempted actualization of same, I have come to the conclusion that adherence to leftism, in 75.3% of all cases, is a function of (a) aversion to useful work, (b) perpetual immaturity, (c) narcissism and (d) the (frequently sociopathic) inability to empathize with other human beings except on an abstract level – and even at the abstract level, the empathy is often little more than insincere posturing designed to mask the existence of the other three root causes, which the typical leftist would have to admit are unattractive personal attributes.

The remaining 24.7% are just stupid or plain nuts (or both).

(H/T: Friend and commenter, Deborah)

8 comments:

JeffS said...

I think that the percentage of lefties being stupid or plain nuts is much much higher. Otherwise, I'm with you.

Paco said...

Jeff: I believe you're right. I'll look at the data again and change as necessary.

JeffS said...

Heh heh heh heh!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think maybe you transposed the percentages, Paco.

Retread

Yojimbo said...

Hey, I'm detecting a great deal of negativity here. I think y'all are jealous that the puny, retrograde city council in your area isn't staffed with a "peace and social justice commissioner". Now isn't that right? Confession is good for the soul, and the first step on the road to a full recovery.

Just reason one billion and one why I fled that state long ago.
And you laughed at Edward's "Two Americas".

RebeccaH said...

Mommy didn't love them enough, or she botched their potty training, or something.

These people are children, constantly clamoring: Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

Anonymous said...

Don't know if they have a "Wall of Heroes" in the Berkeley office of social justice (or whatever they call it. If there is, the clear bet is that the traitor's picture will be up there with the likes of Che, Hugo, Fidel, Mao, etc.

Deborah Leigh

bingbing said...

Good fellow, you really should be more scientific...

http://jamesboard.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/the-left-are-genetically-different-from-the-right/

"Of particular note is that liberal adults suffer from a variant of the DRD4 gene. That is, the DRD4 gene in Leftists is not normal."