Friday, April 15, 2011

Barry shares his disappointments

The president of the United States has spoken:
”The Oval Office, I always thought I was going to have really cool phones and stuff," he said during a small fundraising event at a Chicago restaurant. "I'm like, c'mon guys, I'm the president of the United States. Where's the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn't happen."
Paco Enterprises has heard your plea, Mr. President. We will be sending you something commensurate with the dignity that you have brought to the office.


You're welcome.

7 comments:

SwampWoman said...

And the worst thing of all is that people actually expect him to DO SOMETHING occasionally. Oh, the horror.

JeffS said...

The stupid thing about those comments? Beyond the Duh!!! factor, I mean?

He's the frackin' President Of The United States. Y'know....POTUS?

Have his staff go out and BUY one, fer cryin' out loud! Enough with the whining.

What a wuss.

Yojimbo said...

But he does have a red phone in the Oval Office. How scary is that?

RebeccaH said...

What a crybaby.

missred said...

a man who is supposed to president says "and really cool phones and stuff"
good gracious he is an idiot.

Yojimbo said...

You can also add "I'm like, c'mon guys....". Those are things a parent hopes their teenage son outgrows, and soon.

Anonymous said...

George W. was easy for me to listen to. He came across as kind, and a Man who loves his country. I cannot imagine him EVER whining about anything, OR using adolescent terminology in a room full of grown-ups.

The Current Occupant's voice triggers my gag reflex. As do most of his actions and beliefs.