Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Departures

Chief administration pervert and “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings has resigned, and ATF boss Kenneth Melson appears to be on the way out.

Now, Barry, how about Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano?

On the Republican side, Wes Pruden suggests that it’s time for complacent RINO blowhard Dick Lugar to exit stage left (pursued by Tea Party). By the way, I've said it before and I'll say it again: never trust a male politician who looks like Eleanor Roosevelt.

Oh, and there’s one new arrival: Republican Jon Huntsman has officially tossed his hat in the ring. I don’t feel so bad, now, about spelling his name with an ‘h’ the first time I mentioned him, since his own staff doesn’t seem to know any better. And what’s with the weird motorcycle ads?

3 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Good video, if you don't bother listening to the words. I love the mesa country, wish I could go back for a visit.

Who's Jon Hunstman?

JeffS said...

Good riddance to bad rubbish, says I. Although Melson's replacement appears to be no better.

Anonymous said...

Barry's circle is getting smaller. Valerie will always be by his left ear, right? But then who would have figured that Georgie S. would look so fondly on his protege.

Deborah Leigh