Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kompitants

Searching for incompetence in the Obama administration is like looking for a needle in a sewing kit, i.e., there's an embarrassment of riches. One story that I believe needs to get a lot more coverage is the Gun Walker scandal, and the cover-up by Eric Holder's Department of - ahem - "Justice". Bob Owens has been all over the case, and here is his latest piece at Pajamas Media.

Oh, and I don't know if I've mentioned it lately, but in my opinion, Holder is the worst attorney general in decades (if not ever). One would think that an open contempt for the law would be a pretty big disqualifier for the office, but, hey, hope and change, baby!

Update: More from Ed Morrissey.

6 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I'll ask what I asked over there at PJM: Why aren't Eric Holder and the ATF'stop management in jail?

JorgXMcKie said...

Because allowing guns to be sold to narco-terrorists that end up killing Americans is no way as bad as not outing a non-operative of the CIA? I mean, Scooter Libby got dragged through the mud and convicted for way less damage.

Or maybe it's just because Dems get a free pass.

JeffS said...

I'm glad to see the House fighting Obama on this one. But I have to ask: Is "Contempt of Congress" a punishable crime, or just a tautological redundancy?

JeffS said...

Oh, wait, I found the answer: Mostly a slap on the wrist.

Minicapt said...

Remember Gary Stubbs?

Cheers

mojo said...

Scooter Libby (and whats-her-name) are prime examples of why you do NOT agree to be "interviewed" by federales. You have only one thing to remember in such a circumstance: JUST SHUT UP and ask for your lawyer. Who will tell you to JUST SHUT UP.