Friday, June 10, 2011

Vacation!

I’ll be taking a “staycation” next week, trying manfully to get the yard in shape (and by “manfully”, I mean with plenty of breaks, naps and ice-cold sodas). It’s possible that blogging could be heavier than usual, for which I apologize in advance.

I joined the NRA last week, and am looking forward to going out to the national headquarters (right here in Fairfax, VA!) and using the underground range. Really itching to try out that Uberti top-break .44 Russian.

For those who have wondered if the Che book was ever going to materialize, I can report significant progress: the manuscript is being reviewed and my publisher even lined up an illustrator (preliminary drawings look great). And speaking of Che, here are a few revealing quotes that ought to make at least some of his admirers rethink their roles as commie sandwich boards.

7 comments:

richard mcenroe said...

I have every confidence the Che book will be masterpiece worth waiting for.

Irobot said...

Great news on the Che book. Let us know when pre-order is available.

Anonymous said...

MORE blogging from Paco? I think I'll manage to muddle throught. Also looking forward to the pre-order date, Paco!

I love stay-cations. Of course, it's the only kind I get now, so it's good I love 'em. Enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Col. Milquetoast said...

And speaking of Che, here are a few revealing quotes that ought to make at least some of his admirers rethink their roles as commie sandwich board

From past experience, I wouldn't bet on it. Some of the comments here might be funny if they weren't so blind.

Paco said...

Colonel: Alas, you are probably right.

JeffS said...

Che: inspiration for leftie stupidity.

Minicapt said...

Must be a Fed employee, taking time off to get something done.

Cheers