Thursday, August 18, 2011

Assortment

Prospective replacement found for Tim Geithner.

Just because the Obama administration is extremely busy, er, fixing the economy, it doesn’t mean that foreign policy is going untended. Under cover of the overriding concerns about our economic and fiscal mess, Obama’s people are still trying to bully Israel.

“Profiling” is considered controversial by our security wonks; “fake profiling”, however, is ok.

Attorney General Eric Holder, feeling the heat on the Fast and Furious gunrunning scandal, finally launches an investigation – into S&P’s rating system.

Pat Austin has some suggestions for the president’s summer reading. Meanwhile, I’ll be reading Obama’s latest book…


(H/T: Ace of Spades)

What this country needs is another federal department.

I’m really looking forward to Dick Lugar’s retirement party.

There’s an Unemployment Insurance Hall of Fame? Who knew?

Obama blames black cats and walking under ladders for economic malaise.

4 comments:

JeffS said...

What else can I say but.......

Fuck Obama.

Minicapt said...

You misspelled "butt"?

Cheers

Mikael said...

I ran out of checks just the other day, but the bank won't give me another check book until my next payday. Now that's bad luck!

VW:diferec: Yes, I did try another bank, but the evil conservatives there wouldn't give me a check book either. I think there's some kind of diabolic cabal going on. Probably racism. I'm a grown up white male. What else could it be?

RebeccaH said...

Obama would never blame a black cat. That would be racist. He'd be sure to pin all his bad luck on a white cat... or the dog that ate his job plan... or a butterfly's wings in Brazil.