Friday, October 7, 2011

Boy! You’ll be able to see the mark that left even through the cellulite!

Meghan McCain, who apparently considers herself to be our national youth director, tries to bully a critic, and receives a stunning (and hilarious) rebuke from the critic’s lawyer.
My client will not be bullied out of exercising his First Amendment right to make clear his belief that your client is a spoiled, brainless twit who is cheapening the political discourse in this country.
It gets kind of rough after that.

7 comments:

JeffS said...

Heh! That's hilarious.

And Meghan McCain deserves to be mocked -- a better example of the shallow, spoiled, immature rich brat I can not think of.

Yojimbo said...

Well, bummer. Out go the D-Backs.

Wait 'til next year. The lament of baseball fans everywhere.

Paco said...

YoJ: I was sorry to see that. Not only because I like the D's, but because the Brewers feature some of the most slovenly-looking players in the league (not slovenly-playing, just slovenly-looking. Dudes, get a shave and a haircut.

rinardman said...

Wait 'til next year. The lament of baseball fans everywhere.

Nah. I think Cubs fans pretty much have a copyright on that lament.

Yojimbo said...

Heh! Down go the "Fightin' Phils". That should make some people here very happy. I like both teams but I was rooting for the Cards. I would like to extend Pujols las time at the plate as a Card as long as possible and both LaRussa and Pujols attended Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor shindig in DC two summers ago. That counts for a great deal in my book.

Yojimbo said...

Yes, not only a shave and a haircut but also wear you uniforms like a major league ballpayer!!! Maybe Prince Fielder can get a lucrative contract offer from the Seibu Carp or something. Here's hoping.

JorgXMcKie said...

What did I say? Never count the Cards out til it's over.

As for McCain, she gives shallow, spoiled, immature rich brats a bad name.