Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sarah Palin not running for President

As I was driving home from the Vienna Metro station this evening, I was listening to the Mark Levin radio show, and he read Sarah Palin's announcement that she is not running for President. Then he proceeded immediately to a live interview with her. She was dignified, articulate, and every bit as committed to helping put this country back on the right path as she always has been. God bless her and her future efforts.

Update: Here's the audio from Mark's show.

6 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I have to admit to being a little relieved. A Palin presidential campaign would have been especially brutal, given the level of Palin Derangement Syndrome in this country. The men are going to have a hard enough time.

In any case, I think she made a wise choice, and things will look a lot better for a presidential run down the road. In the meantime, she can continue doing what she does best: eviscerating the looney left, and Democrats (but I repeat myself).

JeffS said...

I concur with Rebecca. Mind you, I would have supported her. But the level of hatred aimed at Sarah Palin (and her family) is simply too high; it could have derailed the entire election process, the lefties are that insane.

rinardman said...

I have to agree with Rebecca & Jeff, it would have gotten very ugly if Palin had run.
I have no doubt she would be a better president than the Dick, but doubt she would have been elected.

bruce said...

President, not yet, but with her clear insight and talent she should do something big, keep the ball rolling.

Paco said...

Bruce: That's the way I see it.

JeffS said...

Bruce, I am certain that Sarah Palin will something big.