Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Confirmed by an authoritative source: Sean Penn is a communist a**hole

Who am I, to challenge the insights of the lovely Maria Conchita Alonso?



Turnoffs: Commies, fellow travelers

Turn-ons: Democracy, freedom, guys in fedoras (Hey, that’s what I hear!)

Update: Dang! Speaking of communist a**holes. I saw this headline at Hot Air - “Kim on display” - and thought they meant Kardashian; turns out they meant Dear Leader. So, instead of eye candy, I get a dead red on a slab. Still, good to see genuine evidence that the old bastard has assumed room temperature. And is it just me, or does the display look kinda…Christmas-y?

Update II: Moonbattery has a delicious video clip of Christopher Hitchens flipping off tapir-faced Bill Maher’s audience.

3 comments:

mojo said...

Sure hope they don't pickle him.

I hear Lenin is mouldering away in the basement of the Lubiyanka, an idea which I find ironic.

JeffS said...

Maria can defend me against Commies any day!

RebeccaH said...

Dead red on a slab! Hah!

Somebody should write a song.