Thursday, June 6, 2013

I have a dream

I dream that Chuck Norris is standing on the side of a dusty road under a brilliant sun. A distant figure approaches him, walking slowly down the road, his shape flickering in the heat waves wafting from the hard surface of the ground. The figure gradually resolves itself into the shape of a man. He's dressed in a clown suit: huge yellow pants with a red polka dot pattern, held up by wide fireman's suspenders, a billowing green shirt fastened at the top with a clip-on purple bow tie. His shoes are 25 triple-E. He comes right up to chuck Norris, giggles, and yanks Chuck's beard. The mystery man turns out to be Lindsey Graham...

4 comments:

JeffS said...

I dunno about that dream, Paco. The shoes seem a tad small for Graham.....

RebeccaH said...

My imagination took over and finished the rest of the scenario. You would have loved it.

Robert Jesionowski said...

I just found this place. Paco, you are my kind of crazy. So some reason, I was hoping Norris would be holding a bent curling iron.

Paco said...

Welcome, Robert!