Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday funnies

Stacy McCain's loving tribute to the late Helen Thomas.

Via that wildest wild man of the worldwide web, TimT, comes this trailer for Star Wars Downunder, a fan film that Tim characterizes as a "documentary".

Mental health isn't the issue; dude just needs a faster chair.

Obama's border fix (click image to enlarge)...



The physical examination (a scene from the British comedy series, Doctor in the House)



Swampy puts you some Eng Lit education with Thug Notes.

4 comments:

rinardman said...

Officers took the man to Harborview for a mental health evaluation.

Why? If they couldn't figure that one out, maybe they need to be evaluated, too.

RebeccaH said...

Great snapshot of the Obama Border Security Gate. Also, I agree with Stacy McCain that we shouldn't speak ill of the C.H.U.D. faced, Jew-hating <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339840/>undead</a>.**

**They say she lived until age 92. I say she just refused to lie down.

Bob Belvedere said...

Ah, Doctor In The House. Monday nights, 7:30, local station. My first British comedy series. Helped make me the twisted individual I am today.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was as articulate as that thug. Or as intelligent. Anyway, he taught me the term, "whack-ass" which I will gleefully employ whenever I can.