Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday funnies

Hey, who says Muslims don't have a sense of humor? (H/T: Captain Heinrichs)

Uh-oh. The elephants have gotten into the marula fruit again. (H/T: Mrs. Paco)

Leopard seal tries to teach photographer how to eat penguins.

A robotic velociraptor.

Let a thousand Indian Stream Republics blossom!

"Seems legit".

Or, I guess, you could just shake the bottle.

Stylin' in the Congo!

So, are you a people person or a people eater?

I was recently informed by a young lady sales clerk at CVS, who has taken a fancy to my hats, that I look just like "John Sinatra".

11 comments:

JeffS said...

I'm a Moderate People Hater:

"You only sort of hate people. Sometimes. When they’re being the worst. And that’s perfectly natural. You don’t put up with any nonsense but you’re probably not a dick."

Only "probably not a dick"? Dang!

JeffS said...

Paco, you *do* sort of look like "John Sinatra". If one squints their eyes in bad light, after having a few stiff drinks.

But the Les Sapeurs could take a few suggestions from you. They're stylin', but there's styling, and then there's class.

Paco said...

Jeff: Don't worry. You possess the Paco Enterprises official seal of "Non-Dickiness".

kc said...

Same as JeffS...sort of... ^_^

rinardman said...

I remember John Sinatra. He was a member of the Mouse Pack, with Bill Martin and Bobby Davis, Jr.

You should feel honored, Paco.

Paco said...

Oh, I am, I am.

rinardman said...

I don't hate other people, as long as they don't do stupid things that annoy me.

I mean, I never do stupid things that annoy them! Right?

SwampWoman said...

I'm a big time people hater, but I still have a little hate left to give.

Maybe that just means that since I'm all grown up now, I don't have to pretend.

Robert of Ottawa said...

Paco, perhaps you do look like John Sinatra, I've never seen the guy. You don't, however, look like Frank Sinatra, AFAIK.

JeffS said...

Thanks, Paco! It's better to either be a dick, or not a dick. Residing in dickness purgatory is no fun.

bruce said...

Cross between John Denver and Sinatra.