Wednesday, March 4, 2015

George Carlin explains Hillary Clinton

Blog Brother Smitty at The Other McCain has found an old George Carlin joke that is a neat analogy of Hillary Clinton’s perpetual criminality and the lame excuses offered by Cankles (and her aiders and abettors in the media) for her ethically-challenged behavior.

Here’s a good brief summary of Hillary’s curious email usage. And here’s Noah Rothman at Hot Air revealing an explanation of her email transgressions provided by a former Clinton administration staffer that is, if anything, even funnier that Carlin’s joke.

7 comments:

JeffS said...

I'm amazed that the Clintons forgot all about Oliver North and his errant e-mails.

No, wait, I'm not amazed. They didn't forget, they just didn't care.

bruce said...

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/04/with-hillary-imploding-could-al-gore-ride-to-the-rescue/

The Kraken wakes!

Paco said...

Bruce: Please, please let it happen!

RebeccaH said...

I declared myself a Democrat in 2008 so I could vote against Hillary in the primary (but did not vote for Obama). As the years passed, I recognized my mistake, and thought she wouldn't have done as bad a job as Barack Obama has. Now I'm wondering if she wouldn't be even worse than he is.

Paco said...

Rebecca: I'm thinking that we're on the point of being hosed no matter who gets elected. It's tough not to be cynical these days.

Gregoryno6 said...

With the election only a year and a bit away, I'm curious to know what the vibe is in the US toward Hillary. Having realised that choosing a president based on skin colour was not such a great idea, will the voters now prove themselves irredeemably stupid by voting on gender?

Paco said...

Gregory: She might wind up winning just because of name recognition; such is the intelligence of many voters.