Monday, August 17, 2015

Assortment

FMJ or hollowpoints? An important consideration for those doing concealed carry.

Now the Left wants to use shame strategy to rid the country of guns (the only thing I'm ashamed of is that I haven't taken my Ruger Mini-14 to the range yet).

Wyatt Scott is running for Parliament in Canada. I know nothing about his politics (although he sounds kinda leftish), but his ad has got to be one of the most, er, memorable in the history of political ads.

I can't remember whether or not I linked this story before; well, if I did, here it is again: the story of a top secret WWII POW camp near Washington, DC.

So, let me get this straight. The chief Iranian guy John Kerry was negotiating with was the best man at his daughter's wedding?

Sure, why not? Film crew purposely stirs up a hive of killer bees (for some reason, I can't help pondering what would have happened if the crew had mistakenly worn zoot suits instead of bee-keeper outfits. "Yow! Let's trilly, buddy ghee!").

I have the darnedest time getting my granddaughter to stand still long enough to snap a picture - unless I bribe her with the promise of a cookie, then I get a glamour pose like this...




12 comments:

rinardman said...

Watch Eric Holder explain how we need to “brainwash” people against guns:

Ha! Brainwashing is only effective with the weak minded.

And they're already liberal Democrats!

rinardman said...

Well, Paco, if they get results like that, I hope you've laid in a good supply of cookies.

Minicapt said...

"... the [son of] the chief Iranian guy John Kerry was negotiating with ..." was the best man at Kerry's daughter's wedding.

Cheers

RebeccaH said...

Loved the political ad, and the darling photo of your darling.

bruce said...

Lovely photo. But isn't that also the evil, plotting world-domination Snidely Whiplash pose?

Bob Belvedere said...

-She's so damn cute.

-Thanks, Sir Paco, for the link.

Deborah said...

Bruce, you may be on to something. She did state that she has "a plan".

Paco, does Maggie have a favorite cookie? Hope Mrs. Paco likes to bake. Ah, the scent of baking cookies...the taste of cookie batter.... Sure wish kids could taste milk from a glass bottle. Ah....

Paco said...

Bruce: Exactly so. I've always said she has the true Paco expression: slightly shifty, with an eye open to the main chance.

Deborah: She's very broadminded when it comes to cookies. And she does like to help her grandma bake.

Mike_W said...

Wow, one can really see the "eye open to the main chance" in that photo!

Was grandma standing to the left of the photographer and holding up a Paco Confectioneries Cookie ☺™, by any chance?

Adorable.

Paco said...

No, no cookies were harmed during this photo shoot. Maggie knows my promise of a cookie is as good as a AAA-rated bond.

Gregoryno6 said...

Maggie has definite potential to be a Pin Ups For Vets calendar star in about 2030.

mar said...

rijbewijs-te-koop
comprare patente
come-comprare-patente-di-guida
origineel-rijbewijs-kopen
rijbewijs-kopen-belgie
motor-rijbewijs-kopen
cbr-rijbewijs-kopen
rijbewijs kopen

rijbewijs-kopen-2022