Monday, July 25, 2016

Assortment

More violence in Germany: "One dead, 10 injured in blast near Nuremberg, Germany".

Another ambush of policemen in Dallas.

Wikileaks' latest release of hacked emails brings down Debbie Wasserman Schultz and further infuriates Sanders supporters. Whoa! She's up again!

Good point from roadside America: "Hate cops? Next time you need help, call a crackhead."

Hillary Clinton: the buck starts here.

The company he keeps: Obama's pal, Erdogan, reportedly permitting the starving and torturing of prisoners.

The No Balls Association is pulling the All Star game out of Charlotte, NC because the state doesn't want persons with balls to use women's restrooms.

The ruling class vs. the people.

6 comments:

RebeccaH said...

It's been suggested that Debbie Downer knows too much, so Hillary had to hire her to keep her quiet. I'm sure the MSM will do their best to spin it, but that's because they think we're all too stupid to know what's going on.

Veeshir said...

The NBA cracks me up.
They market thugs to young kids and then act all, "We're all about the inner city!".


Watching Hillary! hire DWS and say, "I'm sure we can work together" cracked me up. I'm sure everybody who listened to that said, "Well duh. You've been working together."

The Clintons either do not understand irony or just don't give a crap.
Some days I go with option A, other days I go with option beta.


Deborah said...

Debbie better watch out. She might find herself with a new shoes.

HAL9000 said...

Surely Hillary's motto is "The buck stops over there, before it gets to me."

As for Clintonian chutzpah, I believe they don't care. Why should they? They've gotten away with the most blatant felonies, lies, corruption, and dirty tricks throughout their entire adult, professional lives. Why change such a successful pattern? They are embodied will for power, with no scruples, beliefs, ethics or morals.

Veeshir said...

As for Clintonian chutzpah, I believe they don't care. Why should they? They've gotten away with the most blatant felonies, lies, corruption, and dirty tricks throughout their entire adult, professional lives. Why change such a successful pattern? They are embodied will for power, with no scruples, beliefs, ethics or morals.



I don't know why I let it bother me, but I had really hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with Clintons anymore. The botox has been much kinder to Hillary! than I expected.

Deborah said...

Hillary's supporters worked hard to get her to the historic moment, but she couldn't be bothered to show up to accept. She looked at her calendar...well, she didn't actually look, but one of her minions did...and saw that there was a slot on Thursday between pantsuit fitting and Happy Hour. But her supporters aren't upset. No. The DNC is serving The American Empress. And they get a nifty button (all other mementos will cost ya).