Monday, July 18, 2016

Don't question my patriotism!

Oh, wait. I forgot. It's their patriotism that shouldn't be questioned; it's always open season on ours.

Hyper-partisan, racially divisive, ethically challenged half-wit, Maxine Waters, says that trying to stop Boeing's sale of aircraft to the leading state sponsor of terrorism in the world is undermining Obama's genius plan to bring peace to the Middle East through his enabling of Iran's acquisition of nukes. Ms. Waters describes this opposition as "unpatriotic":
"I raise questions about patriotism," she said, "and for those who think I'm talking about them, then you can deal with that any way you want to deal with it."
Well, here's how I'll deal with it: I'll just call it like I see it. You're a barely functioning brain stem connected to an overly active larynx, a vicious, dishonest political hack who narrowly avoided being censured by the House for ethics violations only because, at the time, it was controlled by worthless parasites every bit as detrimental to good government as you are. You are the superlative example of the scoundrel for whom patriotism is the last refuge. I take solace in the likelihood that your idiocy will lead you to wrap yourself in the flag without remembering that you had first set fire to it.

8 comments:

rinardman said...

"I raise questions about your sanity," I said, "and for those who think I'm talking about Maxine Waters, then you can deal with that any way you want to deal with it."

Deborah said...

Ms. Waters, would you, please, paint a very large X on your roof. A festive neon orange or green would be nice. And please don't forget to keep the floodlights on.

Deborah said...

OT. There is a sad/angry little woman sitting in the cheap seats at the Republican Convention. She is holding a sign, "Refugees Welcome. codepink.org". Speak power to the man, man! Full disclosure: there is a man sitting a few feet away who, though with her, isn't with her.

RebeccaH said...

Well said, Mr. Paco sir. I have long wondered how Maxine Waters manages to function without someone to help her get dressed.

bruce said...

As a foreigner myself, I've got nothing against Michelle Obama, but did she say this? -

"On July 28th, 2006, I was very proud to become a citizen of the United States — the greatest privilege on planet Earth. I cannot, or will not, take the freedoms this country offers for granted."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/07/plagiarism-please.php

Veeshir said...

bruce, I haven't seen either speech, but I have to assume that Melania Trump's speech was pretty good so our fine media betters have to take her down.

Last night they were going after her for having...gasp!!!....speech writers! before someone figured this out.

Paco said...

Bruce: Exactly in line with what I was thinking. What matters is not the line or two that Melania's speech writers may have cribbed from something Michelle said, but the sentiments Melania expressed that never entered into Michelle's head. You will recall, no doubt, that Michelle rather infamously said that her husband's election represented the first time she was ever proud to be an American.

Deborah said...

That goes for her supporters. It begs the question, who dresses the dressers?