Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday funnies

New from Paco Enterprises men's products division: Nadkins (developed in association with Captain Heinrichs, head of product development).

Wait until he finds out he's not in the will: "A Russian Family Has Been Living With a Bear For 23 years".

It was only a matter of time before parents began getting back at their children through social media: "10 Funny Trolls Who Recreated Selfies".

If only I had known it was this easy...



Babe Ruth duck hunting in 1937 (and exhibiting some highly idiosyncratic views on gun safety)...



I've had a few mornings like this...



3 comments:

rinardman said...

If only I had known it was this easy...

Good luck with Maggie, on that. For some reason, I suspect that isn't part of her plan.

RebeccaH said...

That baby cleaning house reminds me of the way my teenagers did chores.

Gregoryno6 said...

Mark Steyn finds humour in the Australian election - well, so do I, frankly. But no way I would have come up with the Dallas connection.
http://www.steynonline.com/7549/the-blunder-down-under