Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday funnies

From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures":



C'mon! It builds character!



If you live in a state where it's difficult or impossible to obtain a concealed-carry permit, try this:



For you commenters complaining about having to verify you're not robots, it could be worse.

Yummmm! Compost cookery.

And now, a specimen of the kind of refined, sophisticated comedy Paco Enterprises is known for: a compilation of great moments from the Olympic fart competitions...

4 comments:

rinardman said...

When Algore invented the internet, do you think he ever imagined it would lead to fart videos as entertainment?

BTW, I'll admit I was chuckling thru most of the video, but I kind of lost it when the figure skater did his triple lutz.

JeffS said...

Nice video -- I shared it with family. We're funny that way!

RebeccaH said...

I like the decoy purse with bees idea. As for cookery, I think I'll stick to doing it the old fashioned way: with an electric stove, or if I'm feeling adventurous, the microwave.

Mike_W said...

I couldn't watch the entire video; my neighbours were complaining about the loud laughter.