Monday, September 18, 2017

Hitler conquers another hapless country

Oh, no, wait. I meant to say that Trump retweeted a silly gif that spliced his golf swing with Hillary tripping as she got on an airplane. But that's almost just as bad, right?

Naturally, selective moralist Jake Tapper had a bad case of flared nostrils: "Incredibly juvenile, unprofessional, and sexist." [from the linked blog post at Ace of Spades].

"Obama was equally juvenile and unprofessional when he surreptitiously, and more than once, flipped his opponents the bird while pretending to scratch his nose, and when he called out the Supreme Court during one of his (interminable) State of the Union addresses, knowing full well that the justices could not respond", said Jake Tapper never (or am I missing something?).

2 comments:

rinardman said...

Hey, have you ever noticed, liberals have absolutely NO sense of humor?

Eclipsed, I would guess, by their infinite sense of outrage over what normal people consider funny.

RebeccaH said...

That's the first time I've seen that video clip, and I have to admit, I laughed out loud.