Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Assortment

I don't want to hear another damned word from nevertrumpers about what a smart, upright, straight-shooter Robert Mueller is: "Mueller Partnered with Radical Islamist Groups to Purge Anti-Terrorism Training Manuals".

Mark Steyn continues to do solid work in pointing out the insanity of the "diversity lottery" immigration program.

It may be the day after Halloween, but it's never too late to trigger (H/T: Ace of Spades):



Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt, one of Obama's favorite crony capitalists, could always be relied on to spout the party line on climate change, but, as is the case with most such people, he was a massive hypocrite.

So, Mr. Obama, how's that thaw with Iran working out?

I dunno, Gov. Cuomo, maybe what we need is truck control.

Yeah, that sounds like a good civics lesson: let's get rid of all the memorials to Washington and Jefferson and a host of Confederate generals and replace them with statues of real heroes like Marion "Bitch Set Me Up" Barry.

4 comments:

RebeccaH said...

There's something missing from that Marion Barry statue. I dunno, what is it? Wait, I have it! There should be a crack pipe in his hand.

JeffS said...

What Cuomo really meant was, "Yeah, we had another terrorist attack, largely due to Democratic ideology and programs, but , hey LOOK! GUNZ!!!!!!!"

Jonah said...

Truck control is what you're getting says this driver. How about immigrant control?

Jonah again. said...

I was born here and I've got to be photographed, monitored, logged in and out and my bedtime has to be mandated by the state. I live in fear of going off against one of our fine police officers and making an utter fool of myself.