Sunday, June 17, 2018

Yeah, let me know how that turns out

House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy: "GOP WILL HIT DOJ WITH ‘FULL ARSENAL’ IF THEY IGNORE SUBPOENAS".

Bearing in mind the GOP Congress's track record in bringing Democrats and their sympathizers to justice, let's take a look at that arsenal...







Not overly intimidating.

Sorry to be so cynical, but I've watched with mounting frustration as a long, shuffling, uncoordinated conga line of Republican committee chairmen have proved to be long on talk and short on action when it comes to asserting their oversight responsibilities and getting results. Wake me when they put the cuffs on Strozk, Comey or McCabe.

3 comments:

rinardman said...

The problem is, they're all neck deep in the same swamp.

We just need some alligators. BIG alligators.

Bucky said...

The Roman Empire had it's games to distract the plebes. We have Congressional Republicans and their "investigations".

Veeshir said...

Throwing fish to get us to arf.

I'm pretty well sick of hearings and Gowdy.

I want perp walks.
I also want a pony.
Guess which I'm more likely to get?