Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Primary the idiot

There are too many spineless RINOs out there who absolutely cannot resist the urge to engage in virtue-signaling and moral posturing. I am embarrassed to admit that one of my own Senators, Richard Burr, is one such. Today he issued a subpoena to Donald Trump, Jr. to appear before his so-called "Intelligence" Committee to testify, one more time, about Russian collusion - this, in spite of the fact that even Cocaine Mitch has declared that the Russian collusion investigation is over and done with.

4 comments:

Jonah said...

My quick perusal of wiki deems him as a weathervane kind of guy, day to day, though his ownership of a '73 VW Thing melts my heart and wishes for Trump's impeachment.

Deborah said...

Jonah, I know your use of wiki must be a momentary lapse in judgement, as you are too smart to trust what is posted there.

Just for clarity. Are you supporting impeachment?

RebeccaH said...

Richard Burr, eh? Hmmm. A name to remember, no?

Jonah said...

What!? Sorry Deb, I should have deployed the sarc tag, my blabbing is almost always launched by Jim Beam. I'm a car guy too so I latched onto that and sadly attempted a failed...punctured balloon...of failure. Like now.