Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A Truly fatuous and absurd individual

I'm probably as vain as most people, but I like to think I'm not a flat-out narcissist. I guess that's why I have trouble understanding public figures like James Comey. If I had the kind of narrow escapes from justice that he has experienced (and he's not out of the woods yet), I'd hunker down, stay out of the public eye, maybe take up residence in a double-wide trailer in the foothills of the Dragoon Mountains, possibly go completely off the grid. In short, I'd want to be forgotten. But this clown is out there on Twitter everyday trying to justify himself, still attacking the president he conspired against, hoping (and, apparently, convinced, so delusional is he) that his reputation will miraculously be restored.

1 comment:

Spiny Norman said...

I think it was Ace who dubbed him "the World's Tallest Soyboy". Seems fitting.